12/12/10

tough cookie

 to continue on my current aussession, here's another diddy from a label that i can only buy once every few months, and have to take a second job to score. not to mention i have to scour the globe to find it. lover. why do you have to cost my left arm and my right leg? and be so utterly fantastic? the bra underneath is a velvet burnout thing that i scored at topshop in new york last time i was there. another bra that's too cute to be covered by a shirt. and to counteract the slut factor/bra as outerwear, the dumpy little kid onesie.
jumper: lover, bra: topshop, boots: opening ceremony, zoey's obssession: linzer cookies

8 comments:

  1. omg that bra thingy is amaze. me gusta.
    cookie? priceless.

    soooo my bday is actually in less than a month. LET'S DO IT. but you seriously have to hold my hand. then we must get ice cream afterwards to make me feel better.

    miss you mucho.


    http://wheresmyothershoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaw cute outfit! I love that you counteracted the slut factor with the onesie. Perfect!

    http://ficklesense.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley, I love all your shots. May I ask, what kind of camera and speedlight do you use?

    xx Lauren

    littlefashionbird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your onesie is soo adorable <3 and those boots are amazing!

    Tam
    www.tamworddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahahah. Story of my life: trying to counteract the slut factor. jk lol. But you're right, some bras are just too pretty not to show off. And speaking of onesies...Bodkin's SS2011 Filament black onesie...ooOoOoOo.

    Much love and good vibes because Monday's suck a$$.

    SOCAL CITIZENS
    www.socalcitizens.com

    ReplyDelete