8/13/12

wanderlust

hey there! its been a minute. a long minute. if you're reading this thank you for still errantly checking my blog for a miracle post. cause today's the day! a lookbook that i put my blood, a TON of sweat, and sweat tears into. 17 hours worth to be exact. with my favorite little nugget of life my homegirl anja, for nasty gal. even in 7923847 degree weather we managed to have the best time in my prius, air on blast, chugging around listening to die antwoord and dancing around like psycho ravers. and don't think i didn't apologize to her every time i slipped a sweater on her. speaking of torturous heat, can i get an amen to how muthafuckin' brutally hot its been in l.a. the last few days? sweatin' like a rapist over here. is that inappropriate? whatever. i always cross that line. i feel like its expected at this point. not expected? the outfit post that i have locked and loaded ready to go. comin' at ya. soon fools! xx p.s. if you follow me on instagram you'd know that i've dyed my hair green. it's pretty terrible.
model//anja k. @marilyn, photography//paul trapani, styling//me, hair//ashlee rose, makeup//stacey tan, all clothes @ nasty gal

18 comments:

  1. she’s one of my favorite models as well. exquisite lookbook, obviously. thanks for sharing!!
    ps. i’ve had that leopard print coat from NG for a couple of years now. who would have thought - nasty gal is timeless?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an unbelievably amazing job styling this. This shoot is amazing. Anja is so beautiful and the clothes are great!

    xx lauren
    http://slowburnfastburn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing, wonderful job! :) It's so hard to do photo shoot's in the heat, I did one in 90+ degree heat a few days ago. It's tough not to sweat!

    Take Care,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  4. your every styling is better! this campaign is just breathtaking!
    love everything about it! of course the most Anja! she is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute

    http://www.thefashionadroit.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am just so in love with this! xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. spectacular Ashley! loving seeing all your new stuff

    2youngforfashion.blogspot.com

    xx
    Remy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking good. Especially love the long "mermaid in the cafe" shot. And yes, LA is effing, mother effing HOT right now. But I'm kinda diggin' it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I lovee this. I love her hair and I love this images! xx danii

    http://ecobirdstyle.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't even know what to say. This is stupid good. My favorite post you've ever done. (I was in the nasty gal focus group a couple months ago.) Y'all are rad!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so dreamy! i love shoots that instantly transport you to a specific time and place, with the right styling.

    thechicfairy.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely loved this lookbook!!! are the sunglasses from the last picture house of harlow? please let me know!!! xx
    www.surfaddictfashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the styling .....so amazing, like I wanna be her lol.

    xoxo
    Alice

    www.theluxurycloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. PERFECT!
    I love your blog
    www.florenciablog.com

    ReplyDelete