10/31/13

leather weather

finally! getting cold enough to wear some pants! some tight leather pants. like super tight. like i almost split the butt when i sat down. i didn't, but i did indeed have a bit of a muffin top. no judgements. anywayyyy back on topic, i was super stoked when nordstrom asked me to style a couple of looks for savvy, i was like cool! i thought only my grandma read my blog! the trend is called lady heritage----and even though i'm not very ladylike, i sure do like to mix prints and textures! check out my picks righttttttt here. and don't you worry---- i got round 2 comin' on up. and yes, there is more plaid. plaid to the bone. sorry, i couldn't help it. oh yeah, happy halloweenie! xx

15 comments:

  1. congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots! Love your look

    http://fashmongers.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw your looks on nordstrom a few weeks ago...great job and congrats!
    charity
    www.lifeafterbaseball.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forever Inspired ! Keep it up! And Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe it's beacause I love the fluffy things...but I love this outfit

    Sara

    http://7-sevendays.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is great

    follow : http://diary-of-shopaholic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't decide if I'm more jealous of your wardrobe or the fact that you live some place super warm... or both. Looks awesome as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the inspiration that your blog and fashion brings to me! I am so overly obsessed with with the dress and accessories that are going with this outfit! I love the dress and I even think that it's a dress that could be worn in the fall/ winter seasons with some leggings and a cardigan. It could be used with the stylish bearpaw fur boots to keep warm. I know that bearpaw boots are on sale at www.shoedaca.com .

    ReplyDelete