8/4/14

just another muppet monday

so i have a deep love for giant faux fur jackets in every color------its like my strange addiction but i don't eat couch cushions, or sniff mothballs or anything. the worst part is i can really only get away with wearing my multicolored muppet jackets like 3 weeks out of the month cause its always so damn hot here! which is actually my least favorite part of living in california. does that make me a total weirdo? i like seasons! i like to dress layered and for it to be all cold and cozy out. sun ALL the time is ZZzzZzzzzZ boringggg to me! sorry for the complaining. its monday. what can you expect?! super grumpy party of one! i'm sure i'm not alone in this. i will write my next post friday, when I'm all positivity city! deal? xx
jacket//american retro, dress//for love and lemons, lingerie//skivvies, shoes//kurt geiger, photos//zoey grossman

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous lace dress! Love the look, down to the skivvies. ;)

    Toodles
    Marquise
    http://honeyinmyheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with this, the dress and the jacket are just perfection <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG so cool!!
    www.paywithpolkadots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That coat and dress are amazing :)

    http://www.theartofvintagerevival.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously you are such a babe! Perfect outfit, perfect photos... as always! And that jacket is too cool. Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm absolutely OBSESSED with this look - that jacket is the most amazing thing I've ever seen in my life and I need one. Badly.

    xoxo Sara
    http://www.restlessnomads.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Muppet Monday? I swear girl, every time I think I'm going to delete your bookmark for lack of posting you surprise me with some witty commentary and beautiful pics. I'm a native Angelino, now living in SD and I, too, wish we had some cooler months. I'm not praying for a Minnesota winter or anything, but I'd like the opportunity to layer some more. You're not alone! Looking forward to your Friday post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredible! That dress is so gorgeous and wow that coat is fabulous!

    www.shygirlloudvoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of that fuzziness makes me miss my faux fur jacket! I can't wait for when it's cool enough to wear mine. But besides that I am loving yours. Also I just can't get enough of your look, perfection!

    Ka-ute undies. >.<

    -Alicia
    Neon Fox

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that coat so much it makes me feel quite emotional.

    www.rhiannoneyre.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. You wear it well here!
    charity
    lifeafterbaseball.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous…love faux furs as well. I live in Cali too, and you're right, there isn't much opportunity to sport this look..! It looks gorgeous on you, though!

    xx
    Michele
    http://www.roguetutu.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great shots, so beautiful and SEXY!

    ReplyDelete