8/25/14

plaid dad

how distraught do i look in that last pic? that's how i feel right now this second. cause its monday. and monday sucks the big one. or the little one, whatever, you get the point! who decided that we should only have 2 days off and then work 5? how is that even?! i mean its different for everyone but ideally i would work 4 days and have 3 off. or never work again. that sounds real nice too. would i get bored? maybe? but i would get a muthafuckin' hobby and figure it out real quick. ok ok clothes. lets talk clothes. this is my ALL TIME favorite tee ever----i got it years ago-----its by a company called daftbird-----i have stretched it out to shit and basically my entire bra hangs out but isn't that the point?! other than that everything else is zara, yo. speaking of, i just drunkenly placed an order last night on a credit card. like i just charged that shit. deal with it later. will share my spoils soon! xx
tee//daftbird, bra//aimee-cherie intimates, pants, shoes, bag//zara, photos//zoey grossman (who is in NYC for a month and i miss her terribly.)

15 comments:

  1. These booties are easily my all-time favourite Zara piece...

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely looove all of your bra hanging out- looks! if only people wouldn't look at me like I have just escaped from a mental institution of some kind here in cold skandinavia, I would totally wear that look too lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look! This shirt is amazing and it looks really cool with so much necklaces of these kind!

    Fashion latte with vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obsessed with those pants!

    http://tipandtink.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. tee looks amaze. love the cut
    you looking good girl

    x
    e d i o t

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bra is absolutely perf! So in love with this!

    www.charltonlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Had to call and this morning and cancel my drunken sex toy order from last night. It was cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit! so slick

    http://fashionandsounds.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Does anyone know the name or style of the tee? it's so gorgeous, i need ittttt <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love boots. I think they can make an outfit look ten times better. I have to admit that I have more boots than any one person should have, but life might as well be a happy place. http://www.capitalcityshoes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. your boots are stunning!
    s

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm in love your styling is amazing
    http://dressedbys.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're always selling me so hard on some Zara man.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have read your blog on Purse'n boots & it was really informative and helpful for us. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dobre foty, zastanawiam się naturalnie czy ceny złota wykres jest na tyle niski by stać mnie na takie ubrania dla mojej dziewczyny :)

    ReplyDelete